February 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm #68623
After updating the plugin, the menu stopped working on mobile.
When clicking on it, nothing happens…
ThanksFebruary 21, 2018 at 2:56 pm #68635
I just checked and it works for me, what device is it not working for you on?
PeterFebruary 21, 2018 at 3:05 pm #68634
I’m using HUAWEI.
It worked very well up until the update..
I tried different mobile themes (chrome, fb, etc..)
Thanks againFebruary 21, 2018 at 3:13 pm #68633
I don’t have a Huawei phone so can’t speak for that device specifically but I just tested it on numerous Android phones and an iPhone and on a laptop using Chrome, Firefox etc. and it worked fine.
Have you cleared all your phone/browser/site caches etc?
PeterFebruary 21, 2018 at 3:21 pm #68632
I cleared the cache, yes.
Still not working..
I also tried on desktop (see attached) and didn’t work as well.
https://preview.ibb.co/fDiULx/Screenshot_81.pngFebruary 21, 2018 at 5:03 pm #68631
Sorry, can you explain what that screenshot is expected to show? That is just an image, it doesn’t show the menu not working.
Can you please tell me what steps you are taking. Are you just loading the page and pressing the button and the menu is not opening or what?
I don’t know what more to suggest because it has worked for me on every device I have tried.
PeterFebruary 21, 2018 at 5:05 pm #68630February 21, 2018 at 5:07 pm #68629February 21, 2018 at 5:08 pm #68628
Can you send a screenshot with the menu open?February 21, 2018 at 9:02 pm #68627
It started working again after I disabled “Minify Scripts” and “Place Scripts In Footer”.February 22, 2018 at 9:20 am #68626
Very strange, as I say it was working for me the whole time so not sure why it wasn’t for you.
Glad it’s working now though!
PeterApril 3, 2018 at 6:04 pm #68625Anonymous
The website Top hate menus and the Mobile menus has the hamburger but nothing happens when you click it. It worked before perfectly so I am not sure what happened.
ThanksApril 3, 2018 at 6:06 pm #68624
SyntaxError: expected expression, got '.'[Learn More] b4b334d955594136e9e4b93ee1fc6b6e_0.js:461:4
Seems to be related to something called tribe events list
- The topic ‘Menu stopped working after update’ is closed to new replies.