Tagged: previous version
March 3, 2020 at 8:19 am #70198
Hi, you can set the message as private before sharing the credentials. This way only you and me can see that private reply. Otherwise, you can share the details at email@example.com.
And if you use the previous version we won’t be able to reproduce the issue and fix it. In that case we will need a staging version of your live site.
March 4, 2020 at 10:19 am #70204Brian PedleyParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Kriti Sharma.
I just tried switching off the option to ‘Minify Scripts’ as suggested by Enrico Maioni – and this fixed the problem my end. Mobile menu is now displaying correctly. Thank you Enrico for the tip! 🙂 – I’m guessing the issue with 3.1.26 is something about this part of the code. I’ll certainly be more cautious with auto-updating plugins in future.
Thanks again, kind regards
BrianMarch 5, 2020 at 2:38 am #70208
Ok Brian, I will forward your response to the development team.
KritiMarch 12, 2020 at 2:23 pm #70237
I am also having a spacing problem after the last update with the desktop version of the menu.
The mobile version works fine.
I use the menu on 2 sites. I have updated the first one and detected the problem, so have not updated the second one.
I sent an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue.
Can you please help?
KrzysztofMarch 13, 2020 at 9:31 am #70239
We are looking into the issue and will resolve it soon.
KritiMarch 13, 2020 at 11:59 am #70240
thank you. I look forward to hear from you then.
KrzysztofMarch 18, 2020 at 2:04 pm #70259Chris ChinParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.March 20, 2020 at 1:27 am #70284
Thanks for sharing the code with us. But we have already fixed this in the latest version i.e. 3.1.27
And we will release this version by tomorrow.
KritiMarch 26, 2020 at 9:08 pm #70309Hannu NevanojaParticipant
Hey! I updated to version 3.1.27 and I keep getting this error “Plugin file does not exist” on all my sites (+10). However, after plugin activation everything seems to work, but the error message can be confusing. I hope you fix it.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 26, 2020 at 9:32 pm #70312
It might have happened because of the license deactivation. That’s why it got solved after license activation.
KritiMarch 26, 2020 at 9:45 pm #70314Hannu NevanojaParticipant
Sorry for the confusion. After updating the plugin, the plugin gets deactivated with the error message. The license was and is OK and activated.March 26, 2020 at 10:16 pm #70315
thank you for the update.
It worked on my side.
Best regards.March 27, 2020 at 5:29 am #70318
I am happy that the issue is resolved now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.