When we enable ‘Hide on desktops’ option for the first time. By default, the plugin disables it on all the devices.
To fix this issue, please follow the below instructions as mentioned:
1. Enable both the options for ‘hide on desktop’ and ‘hide on mobile’ in the settings panel.
2. Save your settings and reload the page.
3. Now, disable the option for ‘hide on mobile’ in the settings panel.
4. Save the settings and reload the page.
5. The menu will now appear only on mobile devices.
Hope this will resolve the issue. Please let me know.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Hide Menu on Desktop’ is closed to new replies.