October 1, 2019 at 9:31 am #69343
I think i found multiple css issues related that are not working as they should or incorrect working.
1) submenu_text_alignment is not applied to the css. Fix is in the attached twig file.
2) When Top level Menu Arrow are set to the left & the sub menu arrow is set to the right the sub menu arrows are still positioned to the left.
3) When The Arrows are set to te left the border is not set to the right. (see attached twig. it fixes multiple instances with the arrow border also the one where the arrow is left for level 0 and arrow is right for sub menu. It had two borders ).
4) The A-tag padding right or left should follow the arrow width set. Now it follows a 5% margin. Which is incorrect as now the menu item text can dive behind the arrow if too long.
5) If arrow is set to the left and menu text alignment is set to the left the menu text hits the arrow border when set. There should be a extra padding added of 10px. See attached css file.
I have fixed all of these problems and attached the modified app.css.twig to this thread. Just search for the text The themebuilders in the twig file. You will find all fixes.
Please contact me on skype on this so we can talk about it and I can show you the problems found. You have me on skype.
Talk to you soon. Have a great day.
PaulOctober 1, 2019 at 9:41 am #69345
Sorry i attached the wrong app.css.twig. Here is the correct one. !October 1, 2019 at 10:52 am #69347
ok 2 x times the wrong css file.. i am getting tired i guess. This one is as it should be ! Sorry about the mess in sending the correct twig fileOctober 1, 2019 at 10:45 pm #69374
i found that the some css fix also has to be added if slide effect has bene enabled. So there is another change to the css.October 2, 2019 at 4:36 am #69376Kriti SharmaKeymaster
Hope you are having a nice day.
We will look into the issue and get back to you soon.
KritiOctober 9, 2019 at 11:34 am #69443Kriti SharmaKeymaster
All the issues that you have mentioned above, we will fix them in the next version update.
Thanks for letting us know about them.
KritiOctober 9, 2019 at 12:58 pm #69457
Thank you !
- The topic ‘Multiple CSS issues found.’ is closed to new replies.