When i have the click to open option on. When i hit the space bar on the desktop site the menu opens. Which is tough when you are tying to type into the contact form. How do i turn off the space bar click but leave the click with a mouse on?
Your website has the keyboard shortcut ‘on’ to open the menu whenever you hit the space bar.
Following are the steps required to disable this option:
1. Go to Responsive Menu Pro Settings in the admin panel of your website.
2. Open ‘Container’ tab of the settings.
3. Then Scroll down to ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’, which are available at the end of container settings.
4. In the ‘open’ field, your field will have the value of ‘space’. Remove it and make the field entirely blank.
5. Now, your menu will open and close only when you click you on it.
Thank you for reaching out to Responsive Menu Pro Plugin.